Didn't realize I've changed
I've become so bitter
My mouth's full of trash
my mind's piled with litter
My patience is gone,
I've just been so pissed
at everyone and everything
as I clench my fists
A temper so short
it could pass as an elf
I've been hating everyone
and even myself
I've been complaining so much
that I'm in need of a nap
when I'm this tired,
I like to listen to rap
But music isn't helping
It worsens my mood
Linkin Park and Fort Minor
and that one Lyricks dude
They rap for themselves
to express how they feel
I'm just an amateur poet
while they're the real deal
Now let's get to the point
to the reason I'm mad
oh wait, there isn't one
too bad, so sad
Just a guy full of hate
needing love in this world
not from family or friends
but from that one special girl
I crave it so much,
The warmth of her presence
Don't want any gifts
that's enough as a present
I'm mad and I'm lonely,
Because shes out of town
for a week and a half
so my spirits are down
And I really, truly miss her,
Miss Stefanie King
Yeah, I said her name
Since she won't read this thing
At least I hope not,
or else I'd be screwed
I made this blog thinking
she wouldn't read this too
Now I'm just rambling
but at least you know why,
why i've been such an ass
and an unpleasant guy
I ask forgiveness
from my family and friends
and most of all from God
I really want this to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment