I know these posts might be getting redundant, but whatever.
Not a minute goes by where I'm not thinking of you. The image of you at your happiest moments has been engraved into my mind. (potential lyrics? :D) Man. These moments we share provide the strength for me to wait for you. I guess this is love.
♪: We're So Far Away by Mae
Word: Inspired
Anyways, Madrigal Feast was awesome on Wednesday and Thursday. but Saturday was a disaster. glad that's over.
German party at Frau Schneider's house was more fun than I expected. We rocked the piano, ate delicious food, etc. I think the hit of the party was teasing Michelle Wagner. Everyone was making fun of her. :] And I got to make her laugh. Her smiles were beautiful.
Last week of school before break! Shitload of work to do though. :[ Can't wait until Disneyland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment