Sunday, October 11, 2009

:[

Sadly, I was so sick on saturday i wasn't able to perform with the band at Vista Murrieta. I was like sneezing and coughing in the morning during SATs too. I thought SAT II Math was pretty easy, but it disturbs me that everyone else thought it was hard. And i know i failed Chem. my brain was fried, i was feeling worse, and i just didnt know the material. Then i slept for the rest of the day. I heard that the show didnt go too well and that we lost in Auxillary. again. CG needs to step it up! Stef and Vivian told me that they had to sit in 50 degree weather on cold metal bleachers where the wind was blowing, so everyone got sick as well. good thing i didnt go :] otherwise i'd be dead with a killer fever.

and then today i went to church early in the morning. it was pretty interesting today, since the homily Deacon Pat gave wasnt too shabby. We applauded St. Damien, who was canonized today :] And after mass my family and i went to Ojiya and that miso soup tasted like heaven. then i got home and hibernated for like 3 more hours. and now im freaking out cuz theres tons of German hw. I hate being sick.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, do NOT tell us to 'step it up'.
    you have NO IDEA how hard the show and the work is. OR how freezing it was. we couldn't feel our hands so how in the world are we supposed to be able to toss things in the air and expect to catch them with 20 mph wind in our face?

    >:[

    ReplyDelete
  2. >:[ But the freshmen aren't convincing me of that. To be honest, all the BAC freshmen need to step up. 76.8 or w/e is the lowest Ayala's ever gotten

    ReplyDelete