Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back :]

Hello! It's been months since I last really posted.

So today is October 7th, it's 10:30 PM and my right eye just freaking swelled up. It hurt like a motha for like 15 minutes, but then it kinda died down so my eye just looks deformed right now.

Uhh so let's just talk about random stuff.

School's been okay. It's getting harder and more difficult to wake up for Zero Period everyday, as the season is getting colder and darker. Maybe it foreshadows what lies ahead this year, hehe. Anyways, Government turned out to be more fun than i expected, and i am totally fascinated by the debated between Mr. Christensen, who is a hardcore conservative, with the liberal people *cough* hansol *cough* in our class. I've got to give Hansol credit for debating though, cuz its not easy to stand up to Mr. C, although some of his arguments didn't really make sense and he resorted to dissing the teacher in the end. Meanwhile, anatomy has been super fun, yet i am doing worse and worse on the tests. I haven't really tried studying hard for his tests, so im starting to get my head in the game now. German is the same as always, with the Frau's spontaneous ideas. Calculus BC is friggen boring. Mr. Logan is trying very hard, and i give him that credit, but I don't think his method of teaching is very effective at the moment for our particular class. Lastly is English AP, which is perhaps my lowest scoring period. i have like a C-, cuz i totally failed the quote quiz and whatnot.

btw, my mom has found out how to log onto Groupfusion, so she's been checking all my grades and demanding explanations for anything with a score of C or below. FML.

Anywho, for the first five weeks since school started, i've kinda drifted away from the whole cross trainer idea. but when it came time to turn in forms and have our ceremony, i decided to check out how things were and went to a meeting. when i got there, everyone was like "where were you, we missed you!" and made me feel very welcome. That kinda stuck me as wonderful, and right then and there i knew i wanted to become a Cross Trainer. so yeah, i got my fingerprinting done and all the forms turned in. the ceremony is tomorrow night, and im a bit nervous. I also wish to go to Confession someday, as it would greatly cleanse my soul.

I'm not crushing on Kelly Liu anymore! i sorta got over her after 2 summers of non-interaction. i seriously thought something would work out, but as time progressed i realized that it wasnt going to happen, so i just slowly let go. now its fun to talk to her normally as friends. and speaking of friends, i've discovered that i've become a loner. The only people that remain from our once huge group are Andrew Kuo, Jou Mei, and Joy. *unenthusiastic cheer* since we're all officers of certain clubs, we can't even sit together for lunch most of the time. and since the band hallway has been closed due to some idiot in administration, the band people are all sitting in the science quad now.

And if you're really interested in who i like now, TOO BAD. i won't disclose her name yet, although to those who see me at school it's pretty obvious who I'm crushing on. She's extraordinarily cute, has a great sense of humor, and i just like her for who she is. Lately i've been spending a lot of time with her, talking during lunch, after band practice, occasionally on the phone or at her house. But I've slowly come to realize that I'm suffocating her, and the analogy i told jaine was "like hugging your teddy bear too tight." So yeah, i think i'm gonna lie low for a while and see everything from a bigger picture, and then decide what to do from there. I have a feeling that I'm going to confess to her soon, and I've been praying to God asking Him for advice. To be honest, I'm very tempted to just hold her hand or hug her tight, cuz she's just really beautiful. But yeah, I'll update you guys if anything happens and keep rootin for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment