So the days have flown by
Since I confessed to you
I'm sitting here wondering why
We aren't one but still two
When we're standing side by side
Between us lies a glass wall
As if my presence is denied
As if i'm not wanted at all
Yet I love it when we hug
and when our cheeks brush
Your arms were made to snug
Your cheeks were made of plush
But it all seems out of place
I don't feel the love from you
It hurts to be face-to-face
but not know your feelings too
And now i feel despair
like I'm waiting all in vain
for someone who won't share
the love i have obtained
I start to think you're annoyed
whenever i walk by
Have you never enjoyed it
when i come over to say hi?
But then when we're alone
It feels like you like me too
cuz you completely change tones
when your friends aren't there with you
It becomes so damn confusing
DO YOU LIKE ME OR NOT?
But I find it really amusing
that I'm still hoping for you a lot
Now I'm learning to embrace
those warm moments that are rare
and I'm learning to erase
those dark moments where you don't care
When you're there i forget frustration
and I can only remember love
It's an incredible sensation
when you're all I'm thinking of.
~Albert Tung
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

omgggg, this is really good!
ReplyDeleteKUDOS! :D